If you are entering a competition we are running, please be aware of our terms and conditions.
- Competitions are open to residents of the United Kingdom except employees of East Sussex County Council and their close relatives.
- Entrants must be over 18 years of age to enter the competition unless otherwise stated.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter a competition.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- No further entries will be permitted after the stated closing date and winners from newsletter sign-ups will be selected at the end of each calendar month.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries or prizes not received, for whatever reason.
- East Sussex County Council reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition, and these terms and conditions, without notice if necessary, due to matters outside of our control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible.
- East Sussex County Council’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- In promoting this competition, East Sussex County Council is not intending to enter any legally enforceable agreement with those people who choose to enter.
The prize and winning
- East Sussex County Council is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and East Sussex County Council reserves the right to substitute any prize without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random from all entries received or for new newsletter sign-ups they will be selected from all new sign-ups received in a calendar month.
- The winner will be notified by email, within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, East Sussex County Council reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- East Sussex County Council will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/be delivered.