Date(s) - 09/07/2020
The Digital Skills Partnership for the South East is running a free half-day online event on Thursday 9 July at 9.30am to help businesses and charities stay visible, variable and profitable in an increasingly digital world.
Six speakers will cover:
1. Building an effective business strategy
2. Creativity in the workplace
3. Successful content creation
4. Networking (online and offline)
5. Understanding digital advertising
6. Data protection and monitoring
For more information and to register visit here.