Date(s) - 13/08/2021
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Looking for ways to increase your job skills while unemployed/ inactive? Conservation Volunteering is a good way to move forward as well.
We will be undertaking a variety of seasonal conservation tasks as advised by local naturalists and a 5-year conservation plan.
Tasks may include:
• Supporting the Church Wood Orchard group
• Removal of bracken and brambles
• Auditing the trees in different sections of the wood
• Clearing undergrowth
• Removing saplings for redistribution
• Cutting back branches
• Creating wildlife habitats
• Mapping pathways
• Designing tree trails
Places are limited, and open to residents of the CHART areas of Hollington, Central St Leonards, Hastings Town Centre, Ore, Sidley and Bexhill Town Centre.
To register your interest please email firstname.lastname@example.org