Date(s) - 26/04/2021
6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
We invite you to discover how our club can help you grow in confidence with your speaking, communication and leadership skills. Guests are welcome to attend a club meeting to get an understanding of how the club supports members to develop their communication skills.
Register here to attend
Sussex Online Speakers is part of Toastmasters International, an organisation dedicated to being ‘Where Leaders are made’. With an education system that offers membership opportunity to grow and develop public speaking, communication and leadership skills through local clubs it could be the change you need to further your career, your business or just grow your confidence!
• Speaking online is an important part of business life, especially now. And even when the pandemic is over, many businesses will not revert to so many in-person meetings. Meetings, workshops, and training can be delivered very well online, to thousands of people at a time, or with just a few people present. Those delivering training or presenting at meetings need different skills for online meetings.
• It is incredibly easy (barring time-zone differences) to attend meetings that would normally involve many hours and days of travel
• It is much easier to attend meetings from a home office or sofa: no need to go out on a cold, rainy, dark night.
• It is possible to welcome fellow toastmasters from all over the world.
What does membership of a club give you?
• You can launch on a Toastmasters educational pathway to get you started with boosting your confidence in public speaking and online communication.
• You can take on roles at meetings – with the aim of running each meeting efficiently.
• You can give your first speeches and receive very valuable and positive feedback from fellow members, including a detailed evaluation by an experienced Toastmaster.
• You will make new online friends.